Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 25, 2009

Good Evening Friends,

I'm still trying to get this blog up and running correctly, so bear with me...lol...lol

The new 2009-2010 Stampin' UP! Catalog is here. You can start to place orders with me on July 1st... This new Stampin' UP! year is going to prove to be very exciting!!! Not only are there NEW Stamp Sets, NEW In-Colors, (and I might add, that this year there are MARKERS to match the In-Colors), New Designer Papers.... but, coming this fall, Stampin' UP! is introducing their own Digital Scrapbooking program!!!! I am going to LOVE this, as Digital Crafting is something I really enjoy... will keep you all updated as I get more information...

I am still organizing... yes, it's true, I've been saying this for years, and yes, my daughter, Sarah has been trying to help. She had it all cleaned up for me once and of course, I had to go in and make a mess out of it!!! I'll be weeding out some of my stamp sets, papers, etc... and having a garage sale.... yes, my family would adore you all to come by and take these goodies away...

Of Course, that means more get togethers to CRAFT!!!! I'll have the room and be able to find items more easily....

Bobby goes back to work Thursday!!! I've been soooo tired from all the time at the beach and Agate Hunting. Yes, I am burned out... now there is a ton of stuff to get caught up on...

Steven is home for the summer. He's working at a local golf shop and getting ready for coaching youth football. He's a natural with working with the kids...

Sarah is still up in Salem, working as a personal caregiver, going to college, and helping who ever needs a hand. She is such a blessing to me and to many.

Make it a creative day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment