Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st

The Catty is LIVE!! The first order has gone in... Be sure to click on the link in the left column to download the supply list. These are the "recipes" for the projects you see in the catty. They are by page numbers and tell you what cardstock, punches, ink, stamp set, etc. is used to make each of the projects.

Well, I'm a tired little cookie tonight, so it's Good Night for me. Enjoy looking over your catalogs and think of some projects you might want to work on. Let me know and we'll do it. I know Robin has been wanting to do the Stamped Tiles for quite some time now and I have some cards I know you'll want to make...

It's been a Stampin' UP! day for me with the change over to the new catty.... but I did get outside to enjoy our weather....

Make it a Creative Day!!

Always,
Faith



No comments:

Post a Comment