Saturday, August 1, 2009

A New Month Ahead...

Hello Everyone!!! It's August already!! Can you believe it!! The kids will be getting ready to go back to school and it's time to think about Fall and Christmas ahead... yikes!!!

CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Show has come to a close and I hear they are some awesome new crafting goodies coming out soon. Check out the CHA Fourms at Splitcoast Stampers http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ and http://www.craftcritique.com/ (The Best) for some fun sneak peaks...

The Big (SU!) Stampin' UP! Convention in Salt Lake City starts on Wednesday!!! All us demonstrators have been crazy with excitement for announcements on new product lines, the new Digital Studio and FUN! FUN! FUN! stuff and projects coming our way.... I won't be able to attend this year, :( but those of us that could not attend, were picked to have a Buddy that will keep us informed and part of the excitement.... YES!!! I can't wait to hear!!!! I wish I had someone to shout out and jump up and down with!!! Yes, Convention is a Blast... and the Swapping of cards and such is soooo much fun... It's amazing what these gal and guys can come up with....

I'm still trying to adjust to my laptop. I'm getting my files, pictures, links, etc., in some sort of order so I can find "stuff" easier.... Remember... always back up your stuff!!! I was soooo lucky my hard drive was still intack when the computer blew up and was able to move it to an external drive, then to my laptop.... It's taken time, but I'm beginning to get my programs loaded and all my other stuff hooked up and plugged in....

Well, Start off the month with a Smile... Get some crafting in... Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!!

Love ya all!!!
Faith

1 comment:

  1. Hi there my friend :) I was looking at facebook (which I feel totally lost in) and saw you had a blog so I had to pop on over to say hi.

    We are headed out of town on and off for the most of August so I think other than being sick (and I sure hope I don't get sick) my august will be a lot like your July!

    Did you hear scrapbook king is closing in Medford, after almost 12 years of business. Such a sad loss for scrappers, but I am sure it has a lot to do with the economy and with bad digi scrappers like me.

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete