Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving... This starts the season of Thanksgiving and Holiday times for my family, which continues to November Thanksgiving next year... and starts all over again.... I try to hold Thanksgiving and Christmas in my heart all year... I don't care what the stores have on display, I know what is in my heart. I have so much to be thankful for. My blessings, the Bible tells us to count them one by one... oh, I am so blessed... all I need is my family, whether they are near or far... this year, we'll be together, my daughter, son and my Hubby. I loved them so much. My brother will be far away, but always near in my heart.
November 29th starts the advent season of remembering Gods promises to bring us a Savior... and that he indeed came... remembering... being thankful... to ponder in our hearts... blessings, Thanksgiving.
Please take some time in the coming days to remember how much each of us is loved by God. Not by what the world says, but by what God says. Thanksgiving... may it touch all of your hearts.
from my heart to yours,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment