Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday ~ Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Hope you all had a beautiful Easter no matter where you are. Today, at my home, it's quiet and cozy. It's raining out with some snow flakes mixed in... So Papa and I have the wood stove going, our blankets out, and some movies on, just relaxing and enjoying each other.

Stampin' UP! has a 20% off on 4 stamps sets this month. A preview of a Great Stamp set that will be in the new Catalog coming in July, Awash with Flowers. You can buy this stamp set this month or you can earn it for FREE!! That's right, for FREE with an order or workshop order (my home is always open for one) of $350.00. This offer is only good for the month of April. So call or e-mail me to set up a workshop or put an order in. This is a Great "2 Step Stampin'" that I think you will enjoy.

Enjoy the day,
Always,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment