Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's March Already!!

Oh My Goodness Friends!! Do you know it's March already!! I can't believe how fast the first few months have flown by. There is just no time for procrastination! My heart is telling me... Hey you... Wake up!!! It's time to get moving here. Things to clean, Crafts to make, and Gardens to dig... and most of all.... People to HUG!! Have you told someone lately that You Love Them? There is no time like TODAY!! No Regrets here... do it TODAY!! I LOVE each and everyone of you. You have inspired me, Loved me, Supported me!! You are the BEST!!

I'm so glad God never procrastinates... He might have other plans for my prayers, but HE never procrastinates. He show me His love with through smiles on my Hubby's and Children's faces. He LOVES them more than I could ever think of. The birds at the feeders, the flowers emerging from the soil again, the buds on the rose brushes, the sunshine on the tree tops in the early morning... it's all here... His Love.

Our Stampin' UP! Clubs are happening! If you would like to join, please e-mail me at 2callfaith@gmail.com  I would love to have you join us. We share Friendship and Crafting. Yes, I'm a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator. I would like you to buy from me.... but, it's so much more than that. I would like to think that we share Friendship and Inspiration. You can buy everything on-line these days, even I have an on-line store.... you can shop in you pj's and get it delivered  to your home. How cool is that!!! But it's another thing to have friends together crafting, sharing ideas, inspiring each other on as we make a few cards, gifts, and home decor.  Please Come and Join Us.

We are meeting at Debbie Earls Home on Tuesday, March 6th, 6:30. She is our Hostess this time. Give me a call for Directions.

"Make" it a Great Day!
in My Heart,
Faith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment