Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

I wish and pray that you all have many Blessings this coming year. I know many of you have had quite some trials this past year. It's time for some rejoicing....

The Workshops will be picking up again as we move forward from the holidays. The New Spring Mini Catalog is LIVE now. If you don't have a copy yet, just let me know and I'll get one to you. There are some Fun, Fun, Fun things I tell ya in the Catalog to play with. New Stamp sets are a little lean, but punches, framelits, embossing folders, etc. make up for it.

To top that off... Sale-A-Bration starts Jan. 22nd.... such a deal... with more free products... Stamp sets, punches, etc... with qualifying orders....

So get READY for some FUN coming your way... Coffee will be on and the Friendship and Inspiration will be in the air....

Be Creative Today~~
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment