Thursday, March 28, 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah

Yes, I'm going to a Stampin' UP! Regional at the Home Office in Riverton, Utah, April 19-21!! Yippie!! I am really excited for this trip. Not only will I meet up with new online friends, but we get an early peek at the new Annual Catalog that will be ready to ship out to demonstrators. 

This is Stampin' UP!s 25th Year. It's great to be part of a company that has been in business this long, is debt free, and has a core of values and service to others in making a difference in lives around us. Congratulations Stampin' UP!

I have been also taking some on-line art classes that have been fun and relaxing. A little soul searching, and using some new (to me) products. It's always good to stretch ourselves a little bit and learn something new.....

So what you been up to? Have you been Creative??

Get out those Stamps, Inks and Cardstock... Let someone know you're thinking of them....

Always,
Faith
 


No comments:

Post a Comment